1.06.2014

::Cole + Marshal :: A backyard Wedding::
















































Oh how I am in L O V E with this wedding! Never underestimate the small, intimate backyard wedding, as this couple proves that you don't have to have it all for an excellent wedding. Cole (bride) has been a friend of mine for a few years now, when she had asked me to photograph here wedding I was over the top excited, she has so much personality and style I knew I was going to rock this day! Taken place at her parents house in Temecula, with her, her groom and their family. I was able to take the couple just down the street in there VW van that they always travel the cost in, to rock some amazing portraits!!  Thank you Cole and Marshal for having me be a part of this day. These are hands down my favorite bride + groom shoots of the whole year !

No comments:

Post a Comment