4.30.2014

::Adventures in Joshua Tree ::
































Sometimes life just calls for a little adventure … and thats exactly what we did. I met this group of girls only just last year, but I feel like I have known them for a lifetime. This trip was by far one of those trips that will never leave my soul. Filled with laughter, adventure, good conversation, lots of photo taking, being silly, and just deep down being free out in the desert. We stopped in the town of Joshua Tree before we headed into the national park .. as seen in some of the pictures above .. Um yes please to the Peace + Love little hippie down in the middle of nowhere … I even found this awesome red skirt .. for $10 … I live for thrift finds like these. So If your headed to Joshua Tree, don't forget to stop in the little town, you never know what little gems you might find!! xo xo

No comments:

Post a Comment