7.14.2014

::Free People:: Mothers Day Feature::



































 FREE PEOPLE ???? Dream come true, one of my very favorite brands since I can remember, this mothers day shoot was featured on the Free people blog for mothers day. I got to work with all these talented ladies, meet Kelli Murray, play with Zebras and camels, this shoot was truly one that I will always remember. Below are links to all these amazing mommies blogs/website.


Free People Feature can be seen HERE 

The beautiful Moms and there Mini Me's ::
Kelli Murray - HERE 
Isboel with Bel & Beau
Cassidy with Oh My Darling 
Nikki with Jeadore 

Hair and Make up -1011 Make Up 
Stylist- Heather Rome
Set Design- Amber Thrane 

T H A N K  Y O U  A L L for making this happen with me xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment